NARUTO

Объявление

измерьте скорость интернета

Форум-музей, посвященный аниме и манге "Наруто". А также дружбе народов, которой больше нет. Новые пользователи не принимаются, сообщения в старых темах писать больше нельзя. Но каждый может зайти и вспомнить времена, когда всё было иначе. Всем мирного неба над головой.🙏

Администрация

~Tsuki~

Sunni
Модераторы

Химерика

Создатель форума

LenXen

Для рекламы

Рекламы больше нет.
Вообще нет.

Счастья, здоровья, хорошего настроения.

Дорогие гости, вы можете посмотреть, как выглядел Интернет, когда ВКонтакте только развивался, а Телеграма еще не было.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » NARUTO » Флуд » English Tutorail

English Tutorail

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

So, dear girls, this time has come.
I think that this topic is placed to right category
Otherwise, please correct me  :crazy:

So, here we will speak in English on whatever topic you like and want.
Also here we can correct each other in case of wrong writing, so don't be shy, as it will help us to improve ourselves  :flag:

So let's get started and let's the party begin!!!

Who will start?  :flirt:

One note to add: in case of new word or expression for you, you can re-write it down here and highlight it as you like, so you can later easily find it.
Due to this we will have personal vocabulary of our FORUM :)

For example: courtesy(вежливость)
In the brackets you can mention word meaning in a smaller size.

So let's go crazy  :crazyfun:

Отредактировано Kori Yuriko (2019-02-05 00:59:36)

Now I work)) But maybe I must tell you about my work)

~Tsuki~ написал(а):

Now I work)) But maybe I must tell you about my work)

Let's discuss this =)
If you want to tell that you are doing something at the same time when you are typing a message or something else you should better to use Present Continous: to be and verb +ing
So in this case it is better to note: Now I am working or I am working now (at the moment/at this time) or I am working, when I am typing this message
If to go deeper, you can note: I have been working since morning for 5 hours, etc. But this is Present Perfect Continous and I would not like to stop on this crazy theme right now. We will consider it later... somewhen in future  :rofl:
Present Continous has some exceptions when ending -ing is not used, but... I think, we will not talk about shcedule and arirval of trains, planes and other. Though, who knows  :crazy:
One point to note. You can also say: Now I am at work. It is the same, when you say: Now I am working.
Content is the same actually.
And now. What can you tell us about your work and job in general? Or there is really something that you must tell?

+1

Emmmm.... Sooooooooo?

~Tsuki~, will you

Kori Yuriko написал(а):

tell us about your work and job in general?

Kori Yuriko, I'm here)) I cooked "draniki" yesterday)

+1

~Tsuki~ написал(а):

Kori Yuriko, I'm here)) I cooked "draniki" yesterday)

~Tsuki~, ough, that's awsome. I like them so much  :love:
By the way, I've just looked into translator and it shows - "potato pancakes:D
Based on above, I would like to say, that your variant is better  :cool:

+1

Kori Yuriko. ok)) But i try without programs)) But may be I make mistakes...

+1

~Tsuki~, as I see one post: If you make mistakes, it is a proof that you are trying.
So in this case to make mistakes means the same as to learn.
So let's keep going ^_^

+1

So... I had the walk on the seacoast yesterday. Me and my boyfriend went to the city centre make some nice photo)) Next we drinked some beer and go to home (his home). We  looked one interesting TV series. Actually, it's animation with specific plot, but it's not anime. Every episode here it's individual story))
The TV  series is called  "Love, Death & Robots", if it's inerestning someone))

~Tsuki~ написал(а):

So... I had the walk (went for a walk - как вариант) on (to) the seacoast yesterday. Me and my boyfriend went to the city centre and make (made) some nice photos)) Next we drinked some beer and go (went) to home (his home). We  looked (watched) one interesting TV series. Actually, it's animation with specific plot, but it's not anime. Every episode here it's individual story))
The TV  series is called  "Love, Death & Robots", if it's inerestning someone))

This kind of movie or whatever (I didn't really understand what this is) sounds quite interesting, but as for now I do not have much time for such kind of entertaiment =(

Отредактировано Kori Yuriko (2019-03-28 01:17:39)

Ok guys
It's not good =( We have quitted this topic...
We need to continue practicing  :flag:  :writing:  :yep:

Вы здесь » NARUTO » Флуд » English Tutorail